From LCA2014 Delegate Wiki
Revision as of 16:43, 5 September 2013 by Paul Del Fante
Accommodation this year is being handled directly by the University Colleges 
In the absence of an official set of guides, this page collects the widsom of the masses.
The following options were found on the university website
- No information about summer or conference renting.
- Rooms: http://www.unihall.uwa.edu.au/future/rooms
St Catherine's College
- "...offers student rooms to [...] residential conference groups during the summer vacation period..."
- Enquiry form: http://www.stcatherines.uwa.edu.au/seminars-accommodation
St George's College
- "Outside the academic year the College welcomes conference groups"
- rates start from $55.00 per person per night (Based on twin share)
- Enquiry form: http://www.stgeorgescollege.com.au/accommodation/enquire-about-a-booking/
- St George's have advised they have a few older rooms without air con, but they do have ceiling fans.
St Thomas More College
- Information suggests they accept summer renting
- Sir Thomas More have advised that they don't have air con in any rooms, they only have ceiling fans
- Rooms are available during University breaks