Martial Arts Bof
So much fun, I thought we should do it again ...
The Martial Arts BoF is for any practitioner of any martial art to come together, train, share and learn. If you're a beginner or just mildly curious, you're welcome to come along and participate.
I'm inclined to to hold it on the Tuesday morning - this will give me (Daryl) a chance to scope out the grounds for a suitable training "venue" (where venue could be an outdoor area).
- Tuesday morning, 06:00 to 07:30
- Located at Sunken Gardens (where Rusty's intro talk was).
- Pick an attack and defence out of your style, and teach it to others.
- And other random techniques.
Name and style
- Daryl Tester, Shotokan Karate.
- Jamie Birse, Aikido
- Paul , Ninjitsu
- Ian , Shotakan
- Nick Urbanik --- totally lacking any style or finess
- Tim Bartlett -- Wing Chun Kung Fu (and a little Tae Kwon Do), but out of training for a year or so
- Pia Waugh, Kung Fu. Looking forward to it! :)
- Jon Oxer, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai, but have a cracked rib so rather limited right now