The Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session (or UnPDNS) is the exciting event that gets run alongside the Professional Delegates Networking Session. It's for everyone who can't (or don't want to) go to the PDNS.
We took a break in 2013 when running the UnPDNS would have required us to wake up before 7am. Now that the PDNS is back in the evening, we're back for 2014. Woo.
- When: Thursday night (when the PDNS is on).
- Where: Site 5, Matilda Bay Reserve, right next to the University. See this map for info.
- What: A BBQ (to be confirmed). Food will be $5, and we'll be selling various soft drinks. Alcohol is strictly BYO only; selling alcohol is in contravention of Western Australia liquor licensing laws.
Add your name so we can figure out how much food to buy. If you're a vegetarian or vegan, add a (V), so we know how much vegetarian stuff to buy.
- Christopher Neugebauer (might also be semi-running it sort of)
- Adam Harvey (usually gets roped into some sort of organisational activity, or at least collecting money)
- Mike Fabre (@mijofa1, mijofa on IRC)
- Bianca Gibson (email@example.com) (No heavily processed foods from need, not preference. BBQd meat fillet and fresh salad (chop up veges and throw them in a bowl) with optional home made dressing is fine. Happy to help with cooking.)
- Elizabeta Sørensen (@zemmiph0bia)(happy to help with cooking, fructose and gluten free)
- Craige McWhirter - eater of all things. Will help Christopher Neugebauer if he needs a hand.
- Daniel Bryan +1 other. Will help with vegetarian food (a nice salad or sth) @lodoicea
- Russell Coker Happy to help out. Don't need anything special to eat, sausages in bread is great.
- Mike O'Connor I'll eat most BBQ food, happy to help
- Devdas Bhagat Happy to help
- David Bell (Happy to help with organising, cooking and eating)
- Stephen Edmonds - happy to help
- Lisa Sands
- Andrew Sands
- John McCabe-Dansted
- Mark Ellem (can clean BBQ's and help set up)
- Jethro Carr (V)
- Nick Clifford
- Thomas Chung (will do clean-up/physical labor for BBQ food)
- Alastair Irvine (talk)
- Daniel Sobey